Bespoke Financial Inc. Copyright: © 2023. All rights reserved.
Loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law License
Enterprise Account Executive
- Understand Bespoke’s lending products and educate operators across the entire cannabis supply chain through a consultative sales process.
- Hunt for and identify target Enterprise Accounts
- Drive revenue for Bespoke both by bringing on new clients and growing accounts.
- Utilize your strong cannabis industry rolodex and relationships to quickly build up your own pipeline. 3 years experience in cannabis sales is highly preferred.
- Be a self-starter with a strong sense of urgency and ownership – you know how to work independently, as well as within the team
- Build referral networks by identifying potential partners with strong industry connections
- Manage a complex sales cycle and effectively work deals through the stages of initial contact through underwriting + contracting
- Maintain detailed account information in our CRM (HubSpot)
- Grow your own sales funnel using the follow up cadence and collateral provided by Bespoke to close new accounts
- Meet and exceed activity based KPI’s
- Act as the intermediary between leads in underwriting and our underwriting team to gather all required due diligence items
- Organize due diligence items and maintain up to date records on outstanding items
- Gain a firm understanding of Bespoke’s lending contracts and be able to speak on these points during negotiations
- Negotiate both the terms of our proposal and our contracts with applicants
- Forecast new business and revenue on a quarterly and annual basis
- Develop and achieve personal OKR’s (Objectives + Key Results) on an ongoing basis
- Work with the account manager to maintain a strong client relationship and drive utilization, revenue, and new product ideas
- Share your voice by contributing new ideas, communicating feedback, and giving recommendations on how we can improve
- 5+ years of experience in a sales leadership position
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Cannabis experience and strong industry relationships highly preferred
- A consultative sales mentality, enterprise sales experience, and strong communication skills
- Experience selling complex products with long sales cycles
- An owner’s mindset – you can be an independent revenue driver
- Brings new ideas and sales channels to the table
- Experience at a fast-growing startup in a cross-functional environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of different customer relationship management (CRM) systems: Hubspot, SalesForce, and LinkedIn knowledge is desired
- Industry experience in cannabis, software, or financial preferred
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Monthly $50 phone stipend