Many dispensary owners may worry about their existing customer base as more and more licenses are issued, and the market is saturated with numerous dispensaries. Getting to know your customers, understanding their needs, and providing them with a positive and customized shopping experience are crucial to the long-term success and longevity of your cannabis business.
A whopping 83% of customers state that they would recommend a business to a friend if they had a positive experience. Customer satisfaction is crucial to retaining your existing cannabis buyers and winning new, loyal customers.
Another great way to maintain customer loyalty is by offering unique, innovative weed strains that keep them coming back to you.
To help you out, we’ve rounded up some of the most popular weed strains to add to your inventory list for this year.
10 Most Popular Weed Strains of 2022
- Pink Rozay: An indica-dominant, hybrid strain with a flavor profile similar to rosé wine and is popular for its relaxed and sleepy effects.
- Apples and Bananas: This new strain has a complex terpene profile that gives it a distinct sweet fruity taste.
- Peanut Butter Breath: Available since 2020, this strain has a nutty flavor and gives uplifting, relaxing, and euphoric effects.
- Bonkers: A hardy strain that’s easy to grow, making it an excellent choice for beginner cultivators.
- Durban Poison: As the name implies, it’s one of the most potent strains and is a good choice for the adventurous who love a highly sedating strain. With around 22% THC, this is a pure sativa strain.
- Sour Diesel: With 25% THC, this is another potent strain. A single puff is enough to cause a heady rush and is an excellent choice for users looking for a long-lasting and strong high.
- Strawberry Cough: Don’t let the sweet name fool you. This one has a sweet and fruity taste and produces thick smoke.
- Jack Herer: With a sweet, piney flavor, this strain is refreshing and is the best choice for early risers looking to start the day feeling euphoric and bubbly.
- Green Crack: With around 20% THC, this potent strain is famous for its delicious mango flavor.
- Gelato: This is a tasty hybrid of the famous Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies and Sunset Sherbet.
Tips To Make Your Cannabis Business Stand Out
Retail cannabis sales are on the rise across medical and recreational markets. According to Gallup, nearly half (49%) of all adults in the U.S. have tried marijuana, and the percentage of weed users steadily increases each year. The downside is that as the marijuana industry grows, so does the number of cultivators, retailers, and distributors angling for their slice of the market.
With new entrepreneurs and brands populating the marijuana industry, it can be hard to stand out from the crowd. Here are a few tips to win customers and make your brand stand out from competitors:
- Keep your inventory fresh and updated by stocking up on the most popular weed strains of 2022.
- You can also provide free samples (if legally allowed in your jurisdiction) to encourage customers to try different strains and choose their favorite ones.
- Leverage market research studies and customer feedback insights to decide on the right products to stock on your shelves.
- Ask open-ended questions and take the time to know your target audience.
- Deliver a customized personal shopping experience to each cannabis buyer who walks into your store.
Add Variety to Your Products With the Help of Inventory Financing
Consumers love variety. You can satisfy and exceed customer expectations by keeping your inventory updated with the latest weed strains. Inventory financing can help increase your purchasing power by providing you with the funds to buy larger quantities at lower prices. Contact Bespoke Financial for cannabis inventory financing and satisfy your customer’s demand for variety and innovation.