Cannabis Industry Financing

Have you created the latest must-have cannabis accessory or a proprietary fertilizer mix for cannabis cultivators? Finding it difficult to get a loan from a traditional bank? With Bespoke Financial’s cannabis industry financing, you can grow your business with the support of a financing partner.
APPLY NOW

Ready to get started? We’ve made it easy to apply, and you’ll receive an answer within 7 days.

CANNABIS LENDING FOR ancillary companies

Invoice Financing for Cannabis Companies

Getting a foothold in the cannabis sector can be difficult without investors. With traditional banks shying away from the industry, Bespoke Financial has stepped in to provide cannabis industry financing to the entire supply chain.

With invoice financing from Bespoke Financial, you can maintain your cash flow and continue to invest in your business. We’ll transfer you 80% of the invoice amount, and once we’ve received payment, we’ll send you the remaining 20%, minus any accrued fees. With our cannabis industry financing, you don’t have to be at the mercy of other business’s payment cycles.

CANNABIS LENDING FOR ancillary companies

Inventory Financing for Cannabis Companies

Need to purchase materials, packaging, or other essentials? Inventory financing allows you to cover your supply costs while you wait for your clients to pay their invoices.

Once you’re approved for inventory financing from Bespoke, you can choose which vendors you’d like us to pay on your behalf. We’ll send them payment so you can get the items you need. Once you’re ready, you’ll pay Bespoke the entire invoice amount plus accrued financing fees. Regardless of how much you’re approved for, you only pay fees on the amount of funds you use.

Ready to get started? We’ve made it easy to apply, and you’ll receive an answer within 7 days.